Monday, January 12, 2009

A little look into my sewing area



































































I have to use a spare room in our house to sew in. Someday... Sigh... I hope to have a real studio. I want a shop seperate from my house that I can work in. But for now this is where I sew, embroider and quilt. It really is not as cramped as it looks, but I would not dare bring much more to the room except maybe some more fabric! Like I do not have enough of that already, but one can never have enough fabric right???

1 comment:

  1. Okay I can't seem to help myself I'm drooling over your space! What a great amazing space! And look at that embroidery machine. Shoot someday, right? LOL!

    When you move out of the house with that studio of yours, don't move to far from home, I saw someone on the Quilting Board complaing that 10 miles is to far. ;)

    ReplyDelete