Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some pictures from the past: Ole Miss Quilt




These pictures are of an Ole Miss quilt that I did in the Spring of 2008 for my husband, Being he is a truck driver and gives a lot of wear to a quilt because he drags them in and out of trucks all the time to be cleaned I decided to do some really heavy quilting on it. This quilt was loved so much by some other truckers that I am now in the process of making another one. The other trucker wanted his just like this one, unfortunatly I did not have enough left over fabric to make a replica of this one and the same fabrics were no longer available. But I was able to locate SOME Ole Miss fabric and even though it will not be the exact same it will look just as nice. I have used Poly batting inside these because the guys wanted fleese backing. I did not want the quilt to be too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment